It seems you really cannot do without camera detectors these days, voyeuristic tendencies of a few people force many to live in constant fear of their privacy being invaded. Technology has made rapid strides forward, but not all advancement in technology is good for people, and one such thing is the use of electronic devices like the camera to fish out details about the private lives of people. A good camera detection device is sometimes your only savior, giving you an easy option to protect yourself from the prying eyes. You can grab it from any specialty spy store operating in your area.
Ways to detect hidden cameras through camera detectors
- First up, make sure that you conduct a physical search of the area that you are in, so that it narrows your search through a camera detector. Surveillance equipments can be hidden anywhere: they can be in electronic devices, tiny holes, fans, lamps, or just about anywhere. Focus on the areas that seem the most unlikeliest of places after you have done a physical sweep of the area , to detection technology and why it works?.
- Once you are done with a physical search, it’s time for you to arm yourself with a camera detection equipment, but before beginning the search, put in new batteries so that you are sure on the power side of the equipment. Also ensure that all the other electronic devices in the area are turned off, so that these don’t come in the way of camera detectors.
- With the fully powered camera detector on your hand, you can start scanning the room for possible hidden surveillance devices. Start from a certain point in the area, and carry it through in a circular pattern, so that you are not confused about where you started from. And also to make sure that you have covered the entire area.
- Cameras use frequencies to operate, so the camera detectors flash or make a noise when they come in the way of the cameras. As soon as you notice something like that stop the detector right there, and move in closer to the area that caused it. Just go through everything that’s lying, or hanging there on the wall. The hidden camera will probably be just there.
- If you find the camera take it out, and dismantle it or destroy it. Perform one more sweep with the camera detection device for a possible second hidden camera until you have covered the entire area. If you are satisfied that you have covered everything, then you can probably keep your camera detector inside.
- Just make sure you perform everything, so that the camera detectors can do their job perfectly.